Friday, February 24, 2012

Park Play with the M Fam and Friends

I was so excited to take on this new challenge. Group Sessions are AMAZING! My clients actually did the hardest part of my job for me and made each other smile :)

We started off with the GORGEOUS M Fam and their little charmer! What a kid! This guys was all smiles and giggles the whole session! Such a pleasure to photograph.

Afterwards, we moved to the great outdoors to play at the park! Even though we were knee deep in the snow, literally... and some of the guys just had their runners on, haha, I for one, had such a blast with these fun friends! It was pretty adorable to watch these good friends come together for their yearly reunion with their wee ones in tow. The kids were all pretty goofy, which made my job a breeze! Thanks for having me M Fam and friends! It was a great morning :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment