Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Bro O & Little Miss D




I've had the pleasure of photographing this super fun family a few times now. It took Mr O a few sessions to warm up to me, but now we are best buds! I think this is a big advantage to sticking with one photog that you click with. You can't expect a child to be your best friend in an hour and that's fair. But I find a child's real genuine personality shines through when they are totally their own silly, ridiculous self! That's what I got out of this awesome little star wars fan this afternoon! He was so genuinely in love with his new baby sister too! His face just lit up with her in his arms. He was so proud to be a big brother! Thanks for having me again H Fam! I will come back and play anytime :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment