Monday, February 6, 2012

The B Family LOVES to play!!

Preschool kids can prove to be a challenge to photograph, even for a professional! But these kids totally rocked it! When they got into play mode, the giggles and silliness couldn't have been any cuter. Children have the most genuine smiles. And I love getting those moments of sincere joy caught on camera! I read an article recently by a photographer that has insipred me along my professional journey, which explained that photography isn't just about the technical side of things, but about capturing a true moment between loved ones. The more I take pictures, the more I believe this to be the truest thing to remember as a photographer. You will see what I mean with the images of this beautiful family in love! Thanks for the giggles B Family!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment