Thursday, March 15, 2012

Little Miss G and Baby N Snuggle it up!

This duo was truly hilarious! Little MsG was a riot! I realized that the majority of the preschoolers that I've photographed recently have been boys. This little lady was just a treat and a delight! She had spunk and personality and shone brightly the whole time I was there! Her little brother was a charmer as well. He was pretty reserved for the most part, polar opposite from his big sis, but he sure did light up when he caught her eye! He was just taking it all in like a sponge. And she showed genuine love and affection for this little man. And he totally reciprocated! These two shared some good sibling lovin, and I'm so happy to have had the chance to capture some of that for them! They were awesome and adorable... hense the ridiculously big gallery. I usually try and stick to 10 images, at most, but, I couldn't resist these! I'm sure you'll enjoy their cuteness as much as I do!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment