Thursday, September 13, 2012

I didn't know what to expect going into this sessions. I typically feel very prepared and confident going into sessions now, but this was a first for me. 8 kids, 1 family. Yes, that's right! A lovely, beautiful, charming family of 10! The kids were so sweet!!! The older siblings helped out the littler ones without hesitation and with confidence and kindness. And the little ones were so pleasant! It was so touching to watch them all interact so well together. The bond between this family is unlike anything I've ever seen.  The roots of this organized chaos, were the most down to earth, genuine couple ever! This was a very special session for me.

Introducing this marvelous family: Clara, Colin, Eloise, Marie,  David, Sarah and 1 year old twins Lucas and Eve! Thanks for the experience you guys! It was awesome meeting you all!






















No comments:

Post a Comment